Monday, May 18, 2015

questions no one ever asks | pt1

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed. Always closed. I actually have a curtain to my closet. But whenever I got to bed I make sure it is fully covering the doorway.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? It depends on how much is left in the containers. If they're full then, yes. If half full or less, then, no.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Tucked in. Much more secure.
4. Have you stolen a street sign before? No.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? Meh. I prefer more room to write out longer lists/reminders on.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? If I ever tried couponing, then this is what would probably happen.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Probably a swarm of bees, especially if there was a body of water nearby. Not exactly sure how I could escape from a bear attack in any realistic way.
8. Do you have freckles? No. I've wished I did before though.
9. Do you always smile for pictures? Yup. Excluding the occasional selfies or snapchats that are meant to be hideous. 
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? Unfortunately, I have so many I'm not sure I could pick a "biggest" pet peeve. For one I can't stand having the blinds closed during the day. It just makes me feel gross. Also, the sound of people chewing their food. *shudders* And stepping in a puddle of water with socks on. Or like when one of those stray pieces of ice melts on the kitchen floor? Worst thing ever.

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Nah.
12. Have you peed in the woods? Um.. yes.
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods? ....... yes. We were on a hike and in the middle of nowhere and so I had to. The shame.
14. Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? Not really. Music calls out my inner dancer that I prefer not to show otherwise. It can be embarrassing.





15. Do you chew your pens and pencils? No. I used to though. The whole pen-chewing thing came to and end after my sister got ink all in her mouth in the middle of church after sucking on the top of a pen. Yeah, not happening again.
16. How many people have you slept with this week? Um. One- myself.
17. What size is your bed? Full size. Bless it.
18. What is your song of the week? That's hard. I think I'm putting a bit too much thought into this. Seeing as my older sister graduated this weekend, pomp and ceremony seems most fitting. Our entire weekend has been consumed with graduation prep.
19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink? Ugh, no. Just don't please.
20. Do you still watch cartoons? Just in passing through the room. You know- younger siblings. They're on constantly.
21. What is your least favorite movie? Psh. No idea. Sorry.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? I've always said (or at least thought. I may or may not have been too embarrassed to actually voice my thoughts) that there was treasure buried in the field right near our house. So, I guess I'd have to bury it there.
23. What do you drink with dinner? Usually water. Occasionally milk.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Oh my. Favorite question ever. Usually Ranch sauce. So good. Chickfila sauce if I'm feeling particularly indulgent.
25. What is your favorite food? Bagels. Pizza. Anything healthy as you can see from the foods listed.
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love? Eh-hem. Lord of the Rings. Just gonna leave that there.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? *nervous laughter* May or may not be forever alone.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? Psh. No. I did my own outdoor training in my own outdoors and on my own. It's a bit of a trial-and-error process, but guess what? I'm still alive. And I buy my own girl scout cookies. Those have also helped keep me alive.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Is this even a question
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Actually in the past month. 




31. Can you change the oil on a car? No.
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? No.
33. Ever ran out of gas? And no.
34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich? That's hard. I like turkey and stuff so. Like any good sub with turkey cheese lettuce cucumbers (is that a thing? it's a thing at our house anyway) mayonnaise, etc.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast? Bagels. Muffins. Waffles.
36. What is your usual bedtime? Probably about 11:30. It's consistently sporadic.
37. Are you lazy? I like to think not, but I do have my times.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Um. A dog, a soccer player, a ladybug (i have no idea), and an Indian. I can't remember what else. We weren't huge Halloween people.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? A rabbit.
40. How many languages can you speak? Two- American and English. (I tried okay?)
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Not at this point, but I would like to in the future.
42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs? LEGOS. Although we did construct some masterpiece villages and colonies out of lincoln logs. 
43. Are you stubborn? Not really.
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman? Letterman.
45. Ever watch soap operas? One while waiting to enter an ice skating rink. hahahah.
46. Are you afraid of heights? Yes.
47. Do you sing in the car? What else are you even supposed to do in the car?
48. Do you sing in the shower? Rarely. I like to utilize that time for more important things like contemplating the many hidden mysteries of the universe and figuring out what I'm gonna wear when I get out.
49. Do you dance in the car? If you can call it dancing, then yes.
50. Ever used a gun? Sadly, no.


http://4hatsandfrugal.com/2014/05/100-questions-no-one-ever-asks.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment