Thursday, May 21, 2015

questions no one ever asks | pt2

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? I can't even remember.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Maybe a little. But I love them.
53. Is Christmas stressful? To me, Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year, but it definitely has the potential to be consumed by stress. I think it just has a lot to do with your mentality and attitude throughout.
54. Ever eat a pierogi? ... I don't even know what that is.
55. Favorite type of fruit pie? Apple or maybe blackberry.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? A vet, artist, trapeze artist(?!?!?), author, and nature photographer (primarily based in Africa cause I just wanted to get to hang out with some lions). Also- someone who molds little animals with clay. Not quite sure how to describe that occupation. Most importantly- Olympic gymnast.
57. Do you believe in ghosts? No. *glances over shoulder
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? All. The. Time. It can be slightly unnerving.
59. Do you take a vitamin daily? No.
60. Do you wear slippers? No.
61. Do you wear a bath robe? Always.
62. What do you wear to bed? Tshirt or tank top- no pants.
63. What was your first concert? Some sort of gospel concert something.. I don't even
64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart? Target all the way.
65. Nike or Adidas? Nike.
66. Cheetos or Fritos? Cheetos. Ew- Fritos can just go home.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Sunflower seeds.
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? Well I have now.
69. Ever take dance lessons? I took ballet and tap when I was younger.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Not particularly.
71. Can you curl your tongue? No.
72. Ever won a spelling bee? Yes.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yes. :')
74. Own any record albums? No.
75. Own a record player? I wish I was that cool.


76. Do you regularly burn incense? Uh no
77. Ever been in love? Nope.
78. Who would you like to see in concert? Lecrae for one.
79. What was the last concert you saw? Idk
80. Hot tea or cold tea? Definitely depends on my mood. I love both.
81. Tea or coffee? Tea.
82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles? Snickerdoodles.
83. Can you swim well? Despite intense training from my twisted swim teacher mrs Sandy who nearly drowned me every practice when I was like seven, no.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes.
85. Are you patient? I am very patient to a certain point. Not a good point to get past.
86. DJ or band at a wedding? Hypothetically, a band sounds nice, but I think I'd go with a DJ.
87. Ever won a contest? On a small scale.
88. Have you ever had plastic surgery? lol no
89. Which are better: black or green olives? Neither.
90. Can you knit or crochet? I used to be able to crochet. 
91. Best room for a fireplace? Living room. So cozy.
92. Do you want to get married? Yes.
93. If married, how long have you been married? ...
94. Who was your high school crush? ...
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? No.
96. Do you have kids? No.
97. Do you want kids? Yes.
98. What is your favorite color? Currently gray.
99. Do you miss anyone right now? Yes.



http://4hatsandfrugal.com/2014/05/100-questions-no-one-ever-asks.html


0 comments:

Post a Comment