Saturday, February 28, 2015

5 ways to win my heart

yet another writing prompt stolen from the marvelous world of pinterest! clearly, this is not all I have to say on the subject. For one, I need someone who can make me laugh. Definitely that. But, at least, this was an opportunity to think some of these things through. And, why not write a blog post on a whim? That's what blogs are for!

have a passion for Christ that exceeds your passion for me. let him always be the priority.

be a hard, hard worker. is there really anyone who does *not* find this attractive?

► treat other women right. especially those closest to you: your mom, sisters, etc. if you're not treating the women closest in your life well, then I can be pretty confident that you're not going to treat me with the respect and love that I'm looking for. <ephesians 5:25>

challenge and encourage me in the same breath. I need someone who will challenge me and bring me closer to Christ. But someone who does so in love, building up in admonition, not tearing down in scornful reproof.

► forgive. I need a forgiving person, because I'm a sinner. And, yes, I'm going to need a lot of forgiveness and A LOT of grace along the way. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment