Tuesday, December 2, 2014

it's that time of year...

...right before christmas break where you're struggling to get into the Christmas spirit but you feel like you can't just yet because school's still got it's death-hold on you. Okay so obviously I don't have time to be posting this, but I'm going to anyway. Just to get a breath of fresh air before plunging back into the ocean of work I have to do before tomorrow. 



Just look at it. So warm and fuzzy and CHRISTMASY. That was last Saturday after everything had calmed down a bit and everyone was just exhausted and ready for bed. Totally the greatest feeling ever. Now we just have to get some presents under there!!!!!! [I've been trying to make time to wrap presents over the past several days but time just slips through my fingers like sawdust lately (mostly my fault and lack of time management)]. 

*SIGH* 

Oh! well, I just remembered I haven't done devotions yet today [on one of the days I most need it]! Ugh. Back to the papers and ldfjsldkfd. I am totally just turning this into a complaining post. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. That's not what I wanted. I'm gonna go and try to get some perspective back in my life. See what a day with more stuff and less Jesus can do for you?

[just read back over this. wow. where did all that thankfulness from the last post go? thankfulness is way too hard..]



0 comments:

Post a Comment