Monday, December 29, 2014

a short update on life

I am currently recovering from the flu. So. Much. Fun. That's the main reason I'm writing this because I am incapable of doing much else.
The last Hobbit movie came out a couple weeks ago...... so yeah, life's been pretty tough since then. Needless to say, it was beautiful and epic and emotional and perfect in every way. It also gave me enough feels to last a lifetime.
Christmas has come and gone. Also-- I got a robe. And it's gray and fluffy and flawless. So that's good.... man, I really don't know how to do this
New Years is coming up and I'm pretty sure we're all gonna be better by then. YAY. We still have one more week of break, AGH but it's going by way too fast. Not surprisingly I envisioned myself devouring dozens of books over the course of these two weeks, but so far I'm only two chapters into Return of the King...... I'm trying.
On another note, my mom just gave me a bag of the most buttery popcorn in the world. PRAISE THE LORD. Well, I guess I better go then because I can't type with buttery fingers [and also I don't really have anything else to say].
Hopefully I'll be back soon!!


 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment