Wednesday, November 24, 2021

I PUBLISHED A BOOK OF POETRY

GUYS!!! I finally did it. I published a book of my poetry and you can go buy it right now on Amazon!!!!! Here’s the link: 

On The Way Home: A Collection of Poems, by Olivia Gwyn

I’m screaming. Thank you to everyone on this space who has made me feel like I have something worth saying. I don’t know where I’d be without you guys!!!!

THANK YOU. THANK YOU.

Now look at how pretty she is!!!! The cover is a picture of my backyard where I grew up. Where it all started. Crying. I’m so proud of this little book and I’m so excited for you guys to have it IN YOUR HANDS!! Whoooo!

Go get your own copy HERE.


 

5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! And congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh!!! That is so awesome!! Congradultions, Olivia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELL DONE on your book!!!!! absolutely beautiful. thrilled for you at this huge achievement!!!!!

    Very silly question. Are you planning to publish ebooks in the future? I would absolutely love one, if they are in the pipeline :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete